Security Life Insurance Company
Security Life Insurance Company of America provides individual dental and vision Insurance products. We are headquartered in Minnetonka, MN and have been providing solutions that fit our customer’s needs since 1956.
- Coverage available for all ages (age 18+) at a single rate
- Everyday effective dates
- No enrollment fee
PrimeStar Dental Insurance Products: Essential Network, Advantage Network, Advantage Plus and
complete All Plan options include:
- Plans with immediate coverage on Basic and Major Services
- Freedom to choose any dentist- additional MaxCare network available for deeper discounts
- Up to $2,000 annual maximum
PrimeStar Vision Insurance Products: Select (EyeMed) and choice (VSP)
All plan options include:
- No waiting periods (eye exams day one)
- Individual vision insurance plans with VSP or EyeMed networks
- Network discounts on services and materials
For additional information go to: www.securitylife.com/personal-plan
Policies GH-1112, IP1000 and IP3000(and any state specifics) have exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policy may be continued in force of discontinued. For cost and complete details of the coverage, call us at 855.728.7542.
- Gonnella Bakery QC Negotiations : Resumed January 19th, and will continues February 7th and 9th.
- Nabisco (Mondelez) Master Contracts Negotiations: Products made in Mexico continues to boycott.
- Nabisco (Mondelez) Naperville Negotiations: Open January 30th, will continues February 1st and 2nd.
Bridgeport Bakery: Contract Negotiations:
- Schulze & BURCH: contract Negotiation: Resumed January 12th and 18th needs more dates.
The following contracts expires in 2017:
- Mel-O-Cream: Contract expires April 30, 2017
- East Balt: Contract expires May 1, 2017
- Bays English Muffin: Mechanics contract expires August 1, 2017
- ADM Contract expires July 17, 2017
- Bays English Muffins contract expired May 1, 2017
- Tootsie Roll: Contract expires September 30, 2017
- Nestle USA: Contract expires November 18, 2017
- Hostess Brands: Contract expires December 31, 2017